If this is your first time purchasing a burn permit, you must purchase your burn permit from the Permits Department at City Hall, 20025 HWY 6. The permit will be issued after the Fire Marshal's approval of the burn site.
If you already have a current burn permit, you can renew your permit online using your existing Permit ID Number. This option is for renewals of burn permits only. You can renew your permit starting in the month of December the following year.
The MyGov account allows users to renew burn permits through their portal. To access the portal, visit web.mygov.us.
If you are new to the system, you will need to create an account by following the steps below:
- Go to web.mygov.us
- Select "Collaborator Login"
- Below the Login button, select "New Account"
- Fill in all required information
- Verify your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
To renew a permit, you will need to:
- Log into your Collaborator Account
- Navigate to the Businesses License tab
- Input your address into the search bar
- Select the gearbox icon next to the address
- Select "Renew"